|Product Name||Bausch & Lomb Biotrue Multi-Purpose Solution - 10 fl oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Dry Eyes|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Item No. 0346405
From the eye care experts at Bausch + Lomb, Biotrue contact solution has a gentle formula that helps make contacts so comfortable, you'll almost forget you're wearing them. Formulated to work like your eyes, Biotrue multi-purpose contact solution matches the pH of healthy tears which enhances the performance of our dual disinfectants. It's a contact solution that kills 99.9% of germs tested1, conditions, cleans, removes protein, disinfects, rinses and stores. Plus, this soft contact lens solution utilizes one of the eyes' natural moisturizers, hyaluronan, to help keep lenses moisturized for up to 20 hours.* The world can be tough on your eyes when you wear contact lenses. In a world of less sleep and more computer use, it can be difficult for your eyes to stay comfortable and moist, especially when wearing contacts. Biotrue multi-purpose solution makes wearing contact lenses easy on your eyes. * Based on a lab study Results of U.S. in vitro study performed to evaluate the rate of release of wetting agents from various silicone hydrogel lens materials over a period of 20 hours. 1 Standardized Testing (ISO 14729) against S. Aureus, P. Aeruginosa, S. Marcecens, C. Albicans, F. Solani
- Biotrue multi-purpose solution is inspired by the biology of the eye. It is enhanced with HA, a moisturizer found naturally in tears and its pH matches healthy tears, so contacts are comfortable when inserted
- Biotrue solution hydrates your contact lenses by utilizing a moisturizer your eyes have naturally to give you up to 20 hours* of moisture
- Biotrue contact lens solution combines a dual disinfection system and pH equal to healthy tears to help provide excellent disinfection for your contact lenses
- Biotrue contact lens solution helps make wearing contact lenses comfortable all day
- 9 out of 10 people are satisfied with Biotrue. Try Biotrue solution Today. Feel the Difference
Contact lens solution is eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
Storage you may store your lenses up to a maximum of 30 days in the unopened lens case. If stored longer than 30 days between wear, you need to follow the cleaning and disinfecting steps prior to lens insertion.
A sterile, isotonic solution that contains hyaluronan, sulfobetaine, poloxamine boric acid, sodium borate, edetate disodium and sodium chloride and preserved with a dual disinfection system (polyaminopropyl biguanide 0.00013% and polyquaternium 0.0001%)
keep out of reach of children