Item No. 8009977
Boston ADVANCE Conditioning Contact Lens Solution, from the eye care experts at Bausch + Lomb, is step 2 in the Boston ADVANCE Formula Care System. This contact solution combines disinfection with a cushioning system to soothe your eyes and provide lens wearing comfort. The disinfection system kills germs on your lenses, and the wetting and cushioning system enhances comfortable wear by surrounding lenses with moisture. To use, wash hands. After step 1 with Boston ADVANCE Cleaner and a saline rinse, place lenses in empty lens case and fill to top ridges with fresh Boston ADVANCE Conditioning Solution. Soak lenses for 4+ hours or overnight before wearing. After removing lenses from lens case, apply fresh Boston ADVANCE Conditioning Solution to wet the lenses for additional conditioning, if desired, and insert. For full instructions, see information printed inside the product carton. For fluoro silicone acrylate and silicone acrylate rigid gas permeable contact lenses. Not for use with soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses.
- Step 2 in the Boston ADVANCE Formula Care System
- Boston is the #1 eye doctor recommended brand of rigid gas permeable (RGP) contact lens solutions
- Rigid Gas Permeable contact lens solution from the eye care experts at Bausch + Lomb
- Solution disinfects to kill germs on your lenses
- Solution conditions, cushions, and wets lenses for comfortable wear
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Bausch & Lomb Boston Advance Conditioning Solution - Advanced Comfort, 3.5 fl oz|
|Sub Brand||Boston Advance|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Style||Advance conditioing solution|
|Best For||Dry Eyes|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Discard solution ninety (90) days after opening. Store this solution at room temperature. Avoid freezing. Refer to expiration date on bottom of carton prior to purchase. Carefully observe directions, warnings and precautions on inner carton.
Disinfection System: Chlorhexidine Gluconate (0.003%), Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (0.0005%), Edetate Disodium (0.05%). Wetting and Cushioning System: Derivatized Polyethylene Glycol, Cellulosic Viscosifier, Cationic Cellulose Derivative Polymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol.