Item No. 2013383
Get the relief you need with Opcon-A antihistamine and redness reliever eye drops. From the eye care experts at Bausch + Lomb, these eye itch and redness reliever eye drops provide temporary relief from itching and redness caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair, and dander. They are clinically proven eye allergy relief drops that combine an antihistamine for itch relief with a redness reliever that can be used up to 4 times daily. When your eyes are red, itchy, and irritated, get relief with Opcon-A eye drops for allergy relief. Eye allergy relief eye drops for red, itchy eyes Temporarily relieves eye itching and redness caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair, and dander Redness relief eye drops with an antihistamine for eye itch relief Clinically proven eye itch and redness relief eye drops From the eye care experts at Bausch + Lomb.
- ALLERGY EYE DROPS: Opcon-A eye drops combine an antihistamine with redness reliever to help relieve itchy, red, irritated eyes. Temporarily relieves itching & redness caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair & dander
- RELIEF FOR ITCHY, RED EYES: Opcon-A eye drops are clinically proven to help temporarily relieve the redness & itching caused by symptoms of common airborne allergens like ragweed or grass
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE DROPS: Whether you have dry eyes, red eyes, itchy eyes, or all of the above, we offer a variety of options for your needs, including lubricating, redness relieving, antihistamine and preservative-free eye drops
- EYE CARE EXPERTS: For over 150 years, Bausch + Lomb has focused on innovation & quality in our eye care products, from contact lenses & solutions to eye drops, ointments, eye vitamins & more
- EYE DROPS & MORE: Bausch + Lomb makes eye care products you can trust, from contact lens solution to eye drops, vitamins, & ointments to help your eyes feel moisturized & protected
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Bausch & Lomb Opcon-A Eye Allergy Relief - 0.5 fl oz, 2 pk|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Dry Eyes|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Adults and children 6 years of age and older, instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily. Children under 6 years, ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Naphazoline Hcl (0.02675%). Pheniramine Maleate (0.315%). Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Hypromellose, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Accidental oral ingestion in infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature. Do not use: if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product, if solution changes color or becomes cloudy. Ask a doctor before use if: you have heart disease, high blood pressure, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, narrow angle glaucoma. When using this product: overuse may cause more eye redness, pupils may become enlarged temporarily, do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination, you may feel a brief tingling after putting drops in eye, replace cap after use, remove contact lenses before using. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you experience eye pain, changes in vision, redness or irritation of the eye that worsens or lasts more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children.