Bausch & Lomb Opcon-A Allergy Relief Eye Drops - 0.5 oz

In stock
SKU
0038377
$5.99
-
+

Usually ships in 1 business day

Warning Show Details

From the Manufacturer
Details

Item No. 0038377


The weather or allergies can cause your eyes to become red and itchy. Relieve redness and irritation with Bausch & Lomb Opcon-A Eye Allergy Relief. The drops contain soothing ingredients that fight redness and itching caused by allergies and weather, so you don't need to worry about your eyes.

Features & Benefits:

  • Relives from itchy and red eyes
  • Clinically proven
  • Caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander
  • Sterile
More Information
More Information
Product Name Bausch & Lomb Opcon-A Allergy Relief Eye Drops - 0.5 oz
Sub Brand Opcon-A
Package Count 1
Container Type plastic bottle
Model 426916
Country of Manufacture United States
Best For Allergies
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA
Prop 65 No
Reviews
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Bausch & Lomb Opcon-A Allergy Relief Eye Drops - 0.5 oz
Your Rating
Directions
Adults and children 6 years of age and older, instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily. Children under 6 years, ask a doctor.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Naphazoline HCl (0.02675%), Pheniramine Maleate (0.315%). Purpose: Redness Reliever, Antihistamine. Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Hypromellose, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride.
Safety

Do not use: if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product, if solution changes color or becomes cloudy. Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, narrow angle glaucoma. When using this product: overuse may cause more eye redness, pupils may become enlarged temporarily, do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination, you may feel a brief tingling after putting drops in eye, replace cap after use, remove contact lenses before using. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you experience eye pain, changes in vision, redness or irritation in the eye that worsens or lasts more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Accidental oral ingestion in infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature. Other do not use if imprinted neckband is not intact.

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.

Recommendations
!