Item No. 0350816
#1 Recommended brand by eye doctors for people with moderate-to-advanced AMD.1 Brought to you by Bausch + Lomb the leader in eye vitamins.2 Bausch + Lomb PreserVision Lutein Formula is based on the clinically proven PreserVision AREDS formula, with lutein (replacing beta-carotene). A powerful antioxidant, lutein filters harmful blue light that can damage the macula. AREDS was a 10-year, independent study conducted by the National Eye Institute (NEI) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) that established the benefits of AREDS supplementation for people with moderate-to-advanced AMD. Current/Former Smokers: This product is Vitamin A (beta-carotene) free. Consult your eye care professional about the risks associated with smoking and beta-carotene.
- For patients seeking an AREDS-based formula but who should avoid beta-carotene, such as smokers
- Bausch + Lomb PreserVision Lutein Formula is based on the clinically proven PreserVision AREDS formula, with lutein (replacing beta-carotene). A powerful antioxidant, lutein filters harmful blue light that can damage the macula.
- PreserVision is the #1 recommended brand by eye doctors for people with moderate-to-advanced AMD. Brought to you by Bausch + Lomb the leader in eye vitamins
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE CARE EXPERTS: In 1853, John Jacob Bausch opened an optical goods store in Rochester, New York. Since then, Bausch + Lomb has continued to focus on innovation and quality in eye care products, from contact lenses to lubricant eye drops.
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE SUPPLEMENTS: Eye health is more than good vision and at Bausch + Lomb, we're focused on all aspects of healthy eyes. Try our eye health vitamins and supplements if you've used other supplements based on the AREDS or AREDS2 study.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Product Name||Bausch & Lomb Preservision Eye Vitamin and Mineral Supplement Areds Lutein Softgels - 120 ct|
This statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||1 softgel|
Take two soft gels daily; one in the morning, one in the evening with a full glass of water and during meals.
Ascorbic acid, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, gelatin, glycerin, soybean oil, zinc oxide, marigold flower extract, soy lecithin, yellow beeswax, silicon dioxide, cupric oxide, titanium dioxide, FD&C red 40, FD&C blue 1.
Current/former smokers this product is vitamin a (beta-carotene) free. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under closure is broken. Keep this product out of reach of children.