Bausch & Lomb PreserVision Eye Vitamin & Mineral Supplement AREDS Softgels - 120 Count
Item No. 0344034
Bausch & Lomb PreserVision Tablets are based on the AREDS formula, an antioxidant vitamin and mineral supplement proven clinically effective in the Age-Related Eye Disease Study (AREDS). AREDS was a 10-year, independent study conducted by the National Eye Institute (NEI) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Bausch & Lomb PreserVision Tablets are based on the AREDS formula - a high potency anti-oxidant supplement with select vitamins and minerals, at levels that are well above those found in ordinary multivitamins and generally cannot be attained through diet alone. Now in convenient to take, 4 per day tablets.
- PRESERVISION AREDS VITAMINS: This eye vitamin and mineral supplement was tested and clinically proven in the 2001 Age Related Eye Disease study to reduce the risk of progression in those with moderate-to-advanced Age Related Macular Degeneration by 25%
- AGE RELATED EYE DISEASE (AREDS) SUPPLEMENT: PreserVision is the #1 doctor recommended eye vitamin to help reduce the risk of progression of moderate to advanced Age-related Macular Degeneration, and uses beta-carotene.
- EYE VITAMINS FOR HEALTHY EYES: Bausch + Lomb carries a full line of ocular supplements with vitamins, minerals & nutrients that promote eye health, including Ocuvite eye vitamins for general eye health & PreserVision for age-related eye health concerns.
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE CARE EXPERTS: In 1853, John Jacob Bausch opened an optical goods store in Rochester, New York. Since then, Bausch + Lomb has continued to focus on innovation and quality in eye care products, from contact lenses to lubricant eye drops.
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE SUPPLEMENTS: Eye health is more than good vision and at Bausch + Lomb, we're focused on all aspects of healthy eyes. Try our eye health vitamins and supplements if you've used other supplements based on the AREDS or AREDS2 study.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Product Name||Bausch & Lomb PreserVision Eye Vitamin & Mineral Supplement AREDS Softgels - 120 Count|
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||1 softgel|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Take 2 soft gels daily, 1. In the morning, 1. In the evening with a full glass of water and during meals. To get the maximum benefit from preservision, take the recommended dosage twice each day.
Lactose monohydrate, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbic acid, crospovidone, beta-carotene, zinc oxide, hypromellose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, titanium dioxide, stearic acid, polyethylene glycol, triethyl citrate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, cupric oxide, yellow 6 lake, polysorbate 80, red 40 lake.
Current/former smokers consult your eye care professional about the risks associated with smoking and beta-carotene. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under closure is broken. Keep this product out of reach of children.