Item No. 0398495
Beano Ultra 800 tablets are clinically-proven to help prevent gas, bloating and discomfort. With 33 percent more gas preventing power versus the leading store brand, Beano Ultra 800 tablets allow you to maintain a healthy diet without bloating and its discomfort from gas. Each Beano Ultra 800 contains a natural enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates found in many foods, including beans, vegetables and whole grains, making them easier to digest so they don't cause gas (1). Beano Ultra 800 tablets are a gluten-free and vegetarian-friendly formula. Swallow 2 Beano tablets right before your first bite or immediately after your meal (up to 30 minutes after first bite). (1) This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Beano Extra Strength is clinically proven to help prevent gas, bloating and discomfort
- Gluten-free and vegetarian-friendly
- Swallow 2 tablets right before your first bite or immediately after meals (up to 30 minutes after first bite)
- Contains a natural enzyme that helps digest gas-causing foods
- Contains 1 pack of Beano Extra Strength, 100 count
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Product Name||Beano Ultra 800 Gas Prevention and Digestive Enzyme Supplement - 100 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Serving Size||2 tablets|
Alpha-Galactosidase Enzyme (Derived from Aspergillus Niger) 300 GALU, Fish 1, Wheat 1
|Best For||Digestive Health|
1. Use for the right problem: use beano if you experience the symptoms of stomach gas caused by many healthful foods. 2. Use with the right food: beano prevents gas from a variety of foods, including: beans, cauliflower, onions, seeds, broccoli, corn, peas, soy, cabbage, lettuce, peanuts, whole grains carrots, oat bran, peppers and more. For a complete listing of foods. 3. Use at the right time: take right before your first bite of problem food. 4. Use the right amount: swallow or chew 2-3 tablets for a typical meal. Too much heat can inactivate the enzyme, so dont cook with beano. When to use beano: use it every day right before every meal with problem food. Store below 77 degrees f (25 degrees c). Avoid heat.
Cellulose gel, mannitol, invertase, potato starch, magnesium stearate, colloidal silica, gelatin
Allergy Note: If a rare sensitivity occurs after taking Beano, discontinue use. Galactosemics consult your doctor.;If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, ask a doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children.;Tamper Evident: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.