Item No. 0313924
For strong relief from aches and pains, use Ultra Strength Bengay Topical Pain Relief Cream. With three pain-relieving ingredients, more than any other Bengay product, this non-greasy topical cream provides pain relief from minor arthritis, backache, muscle, and joint pain. Cream is formulated with camphor, menthol, and methyl salicylate. Massage the topical pain relieving analgesic into skin for deep, penetrating pain relief. This non-greasy cream comes in a tube for convenient application. Bengay is a physician-recommended OTC topical analgesic.
- Non-greasy topical pain relief cream to ease minor muscle aches and joint pain
- Topical analgesic contains three pain-relieving ingredients for ultra-strong relief
- Cream penetrates deeply for arthritis pain relief & soothing of other minor aches, sprains & bruises
- Topical cream contains more pain-relieving ingredients that any other Bengay product
- Includes the active ingredients of camphor, menthol, methyl salicylate to relieve pain
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Bengay Ultra Strength Pain Relief Cream - 4 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Use only as directedAdults and children 12 years of age and older apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailyChildren under 12 years of age ask a doctorOther informationStore at 20 to 25C (68 to 77F)Questions Call 1-800-223-0182 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Active ingredientsCamphor (4%)Menthol (10%)Methyl salicylate (30%)PurposeTopical analgesicInactive ingredientscarbomer, disodium EDTA, glyceryl stearate se, lanolin, polysorbate 80, postassium hydroxide, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water
For external use only. Do not use On wounds or damaged skin With a heating pad On a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area When using this product Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes Do not bandage tightly Stop use and ask a doctor if Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days Excessive skin irritation occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.