Item No. 8008394
Give your child effective relief from common allergy symptoms with Children's Benadryl Allergy Liquid Medicine. Containing 12.5 milligrams of the antihistamine diphenhydramine HCI (5 mL), this kids' liquid allergy medicine relieves symptoms due to hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies, including runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose, itchy throat, and itchy, watery eyes. Available in kid-friendly cherry flavor, this children's allergy liquid is alcohol-free and is intended for children ages 6 to 11. Help alleviate your child's allergy symptoms with the brand moms turn to first when they first treat their children's upper respiratory allergies.
- Children's Benadryl Allergy Liquid Medicine in cherry flavor for allergy symptom relief
- Kids' medicine temporarily relieves symptoms due to hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies
- Contains 12.5 mg diphenhydramine HCl per dose to alleviate your child's allergy symptoms
- Antihistamine provides relief from runny nose; sneezing; and itchy eyes, nose and throat
- Intended for children ages 6 to 11, Benadryl allergy medicine for kids is alcohol-free
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Children's Benadryl Antihistamine Allergy Liquid, Cherry, 4 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Find right dose below mL milliliter tsp teaspoonful Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours Children under 2 years do not use Children 2 to 5 years do not use unless directed by a doctor Children 6 to 11 years 5 mL to 10 mL Attention use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.Other information Each 5 mL contains sodium 14 mg Store between 20-25C (68-77F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents used.Questions or comments call 1-877-717-2824 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Active Ingredient (in each 5 mL): Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg (antihistamine)Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous citric acid, D&C red no. 33, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sucrose
Do not use To make a child sleepy With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin Ask a doctor before use if the child has A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis Glaucoma A sodium-restricted diet Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers When using this product Marked drowsiness may occur Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness Excitability may occur, especially in children Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)