Item No. 0036359
Benadryl Dye-Free Liqui-Gels Antihistamine Allergy Medicine temporarily relieve the symptoms associated with hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies as well as the common cold. Each of these liquid gels contains 25 mg of the antihistamine diphenhydramine HCl to temporarily treat allergy symptoms of sneezing, runny nose, itchy nose or throat, and itchy, watery eyes, and the cold symptoms of sneezing and runny nose. This allergy medicine has a dye-free formula and the Benadryl liquid capsules are intended for adults and children ages six and up to relieve indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms.
- Benadryl Dye-Free Liqui-Gels Antihistamine Allergy Medicine to temporarily relieve allergy symptoms
- Allergy capsules provide multi-symptom allergy relief and cold symptom relief
- Contains 25mg of the powerful antihistamine diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg per liquid gelcap
- Relieves allergy symptoms of sneezing, runny nose, itchy nose or throat, and itchy, watery eyes
- Relieves cold symptoms of sneezing and runny nose to provide more than just allergy relief
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Benadryl Liqui-Gels Antihistamine Allergy Medicine - Dye Free, 24 ct|
|Dosage UOM||liquid gel(s)|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Take every 4 to 6 hoursDo not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 capsulesChildren 6 to under 12 years: 1 capsuleChildren under 6 years: do not use this product in children under 6 years of ageOther information Store between 20-25 C (68-77 F). Avoid high humidity and excessive heat.Protect from light.Questions or comments call 1-877-717-2824 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Active ingredient (in each capsule): Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg (antihistamine)Inactive ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol. Capsules are imprinted with edible dye-free ink.
Do not use To make a child sleepy With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin Ask a doctor before use if you have A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis Glaucoma Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers When using this product Marked drowsiness may occur Avoid alcoholic drinks Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery Excitability may occur, especially in children If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)