Benadryl Extra Strength Anti-Itch Cooling Spray, Travel Size - 2 fl. oz
Get $5.00 BonusCash
BonusCash when you buy $25.00 of items
Item No. 3002438
Benadryl Extra Strength Anti-Itch Cooling Spray provides relief from skin irritation and itching. Made with 2% diphenhydramine HCI topical analgesic and 0.1% zinc acetate skin protectant, this spray begins to work on contact to relieve the pain and itching associated with insect bites, sunburn, scrapes, and minor skin irritations, burns, and cuts. It also dries rashes caused by poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac by blocking the histamine that causes the itch. Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Cooling Spray is intended for ages two and up.
- 2-fluid ounce travel size bottle Benadryl Extra Strength Anti-Itch Cooling Spray
- Spray begins to work on contact to provide fast relief from skin pain and itching
- Contains with 2% diphenhydramine HCI topical analgesic
- Cooling spray formula contains 0.1% zinc acetate skin protectant
- Relieves itching associated with insect bites, sunburn, scrapes, minor skin irritations & burns
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Benadryl Extra Strength Anti-Itch Cooling Spray, Travel Size - 2 fl. oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Itch Relief|
Do not use more than directedAdults and children 2 years of age and older spray on affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailyChildren under 2 years of age ask a doctorOther informationStore at 20 to 25C (68 to 77F)Questions Call 1-800-524-2624 (English/Spanish)
Active ingredients: Diphenhydramine HCl 2% (topical analgesic)Zinc acetate 0.1% (skin protectant)Inactive ingredients: alcohol, glycerin, PVP, purified water, tromethamine
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Do not use On large areas of the body With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth Ask a doctor before use On chicken pox On measles When using this product avoid contact with eyes Stop use and ask a doctor if Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.