Item No. 8000962
Benadryl Extra-Strength Itch Stopping Anti-Itch Cream provides relief from minor pain and skin itching. Made with 2% diphenhydramine hydrochloride, a topical analgesic pain reliever, and 0.1% zinc acetate skin protectant, this topical cream temporarily relieves itching associated with insect bites, sunburn, scrapes, minor skin irritations, burns, cuts, and rashes due to poison ivy, oak and sumac. The soothing itch cream contains a histamine blocker and dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. Extra Strength Benadryl Itch Stopping Cream is intended for ages two and up and is great to keep on hand during outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or taking a walk with the family.
- Tube of Benadryl Extra-Strength Anti-Itch Stopping Cream for relief from minor skin pain and itching
- Cream contains a histamine blocker and offers temporary soothing relief from most outdoor itches
- Relief from itches associated with insect bites, sunburn, scrapes, minor skin irritations and burns
- Relief from itches associated with rashes caused by poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- The topical skin cream also dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, oak, and sumac
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Relief Cream - Topical Analgesic, 1 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Itch Relief|
Do not use more than directed Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctorOther information Protect from excessive heat (40C/104F)Questions call toll-free 800-524-2624 (English/Spanish) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Active ingredients: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 2% (topical analgesic)Zinc acetate 0.1% (skin protectant)Inactive ingredients: Cetyl alcohol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol monostearate 1000, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water.
Do not use On large areas of the body With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth Ask a doctor before use On chicken pox On measles When using this product avoid contact with eyes Stop use and ask a doctor if Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.