Benadryl Extra Strength Cooling Relief Anti-Itch Gel - 3.5 fl. oz
Item No. 8017900
Benadryl Extra-Strength Itch Stopping Gel provides fast & cooling relief from pain and itching. Made with 2% diphenhydramine HCI topical analgesic, this anti-itch and pain relief gel blocks the histamine that causes itching associated with insect bites, sunburn, scrapes, minor skin irritations, burns, and cuts. It also provides itch and pain relief associated with rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. This soothing topical gel is intended for ages two and up and is great to keep on hand during outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or taking a walk with the family.
- Tube of Benadryl Extra-Strength Cooling Anti-Itch Gel for fast relief from skin pain and itching
- Provides fast cooling relief from skin pain and itching from most outdoor itches
- Relief from itches associated with insect bites, sunburn, scrapes, minor skin irritations and burns
- Also provides itch relief associated with rashes caused by poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- Made with 2% diphenhydramine hydrochloride, a topical analgesic pain reliever
|Product Name||Benadryl Extra Strength Cooling Relief Anti-Itch Gel - 3.5 fl. oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Do not use more than directedAdults and children 2 years of age and older apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailyChildren under 2 years of age ask a doctorOther informationStore at Room TemperatureQuestions call toll-free 800-524-2624 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Active ingredients: Diphenhydramine HCI 2% (Topical analgesic)Inactive ingredients: SD alcohol 38-B, camphor, citric acid, diazolidinyl urea, glycerin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Do not use On large areas of the body With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth Ask a doctor before use On chicken pox On measles When using this product avoid contact with eyes Stop use and ask a doctor if Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.