Item No. 0306651
Benefiber Daily Prebiotic Fiber Supplement Powder provides the daily fiber you need to maintain good digestive health in a sugar and gluten free unflavored fiber powder form. This fiber supplement nourishes the good bacteria in your gut with wheat dextrin, supporting an environment for good digestive health.(1) Taste and grit free, this clear fiber powder dissolves completely in foods and beverages like water, coffee or juice, so you can enjoy all the benefits of soluble fiber supplements in a variety of foods and beverages.(2) For ages 12 and older, stir two teaspoons of Benefiber prebiotic fiber powder into four to eight ounces of a non-carbonated beverage or soft food three times daily. For children ages 6 to 11, use one teaspoon of this prebiotic powder three times daily. What's good for your gut is good for you.
- One 8.7-ounce bottle of unflavored Benefiber Daily Prebiotic Fiber Supplement Powder for Digestive Health
- Daily fiber powder supplement to support good digestive health (1)
- Prebiotic supplement that nourishes the good bacteria in your gut (1)
- Dietary fiber powder made with wheat dextrin
- This is an unflavored fiber drink supplement with no gluten, sugar or artificial flavors
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Benefiber Daily Fiber Supplement Powder for Digestive Health - 8.7 oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Serving Size||2 tsp|
|Ingredient Preference||All Natural, Sugar Free|
|Allergy Option||Gluten Free|
Adults: Stir 2 teaspoons of Benefiber into 4-8 oz. of beverage or soft food (hot or cold). Stir well until dissolved (up to 60 seconds). 12 yrs. and above: 2 teaspoons, 3 times daily. 6 to 11 yrs.: 1 teaspoon, 3 times daily. Under 6 yrs.: Ask your doctor before use
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, ask a health professional before use.