Rite Aid. With Us It's Personal. Shop Now
KidCentsKidCents

Imagine the change your change could make.

Round up your purchases at Rite Aid to give to KidCents.

Big Win Disinfectant Spray, Morning - 12.5 oz

Usually ships in 1 business day

Item No. 0380113


Big Win Disinfectant Spray kills 99.9% of germs on most surfaces. This antibacterial formula eliminates odors and prevents mold and mildew in your home. And, the pleasant morning scent of this spray will perk up any room.

  • Morning scent
  • Kills 99.9% of germs
  • Antibacterial formula
  • Eliminates odors and prevents mold and mildew
More Information
Product Name Big Win Disinfectant Spray, Morning - 12.5 oz
Package Count 1
Container Type bottle
Disclaimer This product is not to be used as a terminal sterilant/high level disinfectant on any surface or instrument that (1) is introduced directly into the human body, either into or in contact with the bloodstream or normally sterile areas of the body, or (2) c
Country of Manufacture United States
Prop 65 No
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Big Win Disinfectant Spray, Morning - 12.5 oz

It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.Shake Well Before Using.To clean Prior to disinfection, thoroughly pre-clean all surfaces to be treated by removing all gross filth and heavy soil.To disinfect Hold can upright and spray from a distance of 6 to 8 inches until area for treatment is thoroughly moistened. Allow surfaces to remain wet for 10 minutes before wiping. After disinfection, a potable water rinse is required. Do not use to disinfect appliances, refrigerator interiors, and microwave oven interiors. Do not use on dishes, glasses, or utensils.To sanitize Spray surface until entire area is thoroughly wet. Allow to remain wet for 5 minutes before wiping.For control of mold and mildew on hard, non-porous environmental surfaces Spray surfaces until thoroughly moistened. Allow to air dry. Repeat application in 7 days.For control of trichophyton interdigitale (athletes foot fungus) In areas such as bathrooms, locker rooms, floors, benches, shower stalls, or other non-porous environmental surfaces commonly contacted by bare feet Spray surface until thoroughly moistened. Allow surfaces to remain wet for 10 minutes. Allow to air dry.For use on walls, floors, bed frames, bedpans, urinals, fixtures, containers, toilet seats, diaper pails, telephones, trash cans, and sickrooms Due to the possibility of electric shock when used on telephones, avoid excess spraying of telephone.

See container

Keep out of reach of children. Causes substantial, but temporary, eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wear protective eye wear. Thoroughly wash hands after using and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse. Physical or chemical hazards: Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperature above 130 degrees F may cause bursting. Do not use on polished wood, painted surface, leather, rayon fabrics, acrylic plastics or furniture.

Back To Top