Biofreeze Fast Acting Menthol Pain Relief Spray - 3 oz
Item No. 0384983
There is no limit to what you can do when you cool your aches and pains. For over 25 years, Biofreeze has been the secret weapon of clinical professionals and athletes providing cold therapy pain relief for sore muscles, backaches, sore joints and arthritis. Overcome pain and get back to your best fast with the #1 clinically recommended topical pain relief brand.
- #1 clinically recommended topical pain relief brand, trusted by pharmacists, physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, and podiatrists
- Unique cooling menthol formula is backed by science and research-proven to deliver fast-acting, long-lasting and deep, penetrating pain relief for sore muscles, backaches, sore joints, and arthritis
- 3 oz. 360 spray bottle features the best spray technology available with continuous flow even when upside down, providing pain relief for hard-to-reach areas such as the middle back, neck and lower extremities
- Biofreeze spray applies easily and penetrates quickly for fast pain relief to body parts such as back, neck, shoulder, knee, hand, wrist, elbow, foot, and ankle; product is not tested on animals, made with USP grade ingredients, and free of NSAIDs, parabens, dyes, and propylene glycol
- Trusted by some of the world's best athletes and athletic trainers
Over-the-counter pain medication is now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Biofreeze Fast Acting Menthol Pain Relief Spray - 3 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Aches & Pains|
Adults and Children 2 years of age and older Apply on the affected areas not more than 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age Consult physician. Other information Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Active Ingredients: Menthol 10.5% (for cooling pain relief). Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Myristate, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Water.
For External Use Only. Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame. Ask a Doctor Before Using If You Have: Sensative Skin, are pregnant or breastfeeding. When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membrances. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments. Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Do not bandage. Do not use with a heating pad or device. Stop use and Ask a Doctor if: Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist more than 7 days, or clear up and reoccur. Keep out of reach of Children: If accidentally ingested, get medical help or Contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.