Biofreeze On The Go Fast Acting Pain Relief, Singles - 16 ct
Item No. 0384969
There is no limit to what you can do when you cool your aches and pains. For over 25 years, Biofreeze has been the secret weapon of clinical professionals and athletes providing cold therapy pain relief for sore muscles, backaches, sore joints and arthritis. Overcome pain and get back to your best fast with the #1 clinically recommended topical pain relief brand.
- #1 clinically recommended topical pain relief brand, trusted by pharmacists, physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, and podiatrists
- Unique cooling menthol formula is backed by science and research-proven to deliver fast-acting, long-lasting and deep, penetrating pain relief for sore muscles, backaches, sore joints, and arthritis
- 3 mL gel packets (in a box of 10) can be taken on a plane, and are most commonly used for traveling purposes, when it may be inconvenient to carry a larger size
- Biofreeze gel applies easily and penetrates quickly for fast pain relief to body parts such as the back, neck, shoulder, knee, hand, wrist, elbow, foot, and ankle; product is not tested on animals, made with USP grade ingredients, and free of NSAIDs, parabens, and propylene glycol
- Trusted by some of the world's best athletes and athletic trainers
|Product Name||Biofreeze On The Go Fast Acting Pain Relief, Singles - 16 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Paraben Free|
Adults and Children 2 years of age and older Apply on the affected areas not more than 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age Consult physician. Other information Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Active Ingredients: Menthol 4% (For Cooling Pain Relief). Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arnica Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Carbomer, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camphor, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol Myristate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Silica, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water, Blue 1, Yellow 5
For External Use Only. Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame. Ask a Doctor Before Using If You Have: Sensative Skin. When using this product: Avoid contact with the eyes or mucuous membrans. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments. Do not apply to irriated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Do not bandage. Wash hands after use with cool water. Do not use with heating pad or device. Stop use and ask doctor if: Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist more than 7 days, or clear up and reoccur. Keep out of reach of Children: If accidentally ingested, get medical help or Contact a Poison Control Center immediately.