|Product Name||Biore Pore Combo Strips, Deep Cleansing - 14 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Ingredient Preference||Oil free|
|Allergy Option||Talc Free|
Item No. 0309089
Remove blackheads and shrink the size of pores with Bioré Blackhead Reducing Deep Cleansing Pore Strip. These deep cleansing nose strips target blackheads and unclog pores for healthy looking skin. Convenient and easy to use, these Pore Strips can be used 1x per week for the deepest clean. Unlike other wannabe pore strips', ONLY Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips use patented C-bond technology to bind to blackheads and impurities, NOT to skin. These strips are super magnetic to safely and effectively remove dirt, oil, and even stubborn blackheads. Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips by Kao USA leave skin feeling cleaner with visibly smaller pores after continuous use. A dermatologist-tested way to remove blackheads and purify pores.
- UNCLOG PORES - Clean and unclog pores for deepest clean
- REDUCE BLACKHEADS - Reduce appearance of blackheads and see reduction in size of pores
- FOR MOST SKIN TYPES - Remove dirt from skin
- BINDS TO BLACKHEADS, NOT SKIN - Used once a week to bind to and remove blackheads
- Talc Free
Clean and wet the skin on your nose. Peel strip off plastic and apply to nose with the smooth side of the pore strip down. Wait 10-15 minutes. Slowly peel off strip starting at edges.
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylparaben.
1. For nose strip, use only on the nose. 2. For face strip, avoid using around the eyes. 3. Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins. 4. Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication. 5. Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks. 6. Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician. 7. Do not use more often than once every three days on nose or same area of the face.