Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub, Deep Cleansing - 5 oz
Item No. 0355727
Use a facial scrub that doesnt dry out your skin and leave it looking dull. Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub is unlike most scrubs. When clearing dirt and oil from your pores, instead of stripping away moisture, it hydrates and protects your skin. The moisturized softness lasts for 24 hours.
Features & Benefits:
- Salicylic acid acne medication
- Perfectly spherical beads
- The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down
- Dry out your skin and leave it looking dull
- Talc Free
|Product Name||Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub, Deep Cleansing - 5 oz|
|Ingredient Preference||Oil free|
|Allergy Option||Talc Free|
1. Remove strip from pouch. Before using nose strips, twist strip to loosen and separate slits featured on nose strips only (see illustration). 2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose or other face area (where you have clogged pores or blackheads). The strip wont stick if skin is dry. 3. Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to skin, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin. 4. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch - like paper-mache. 5. Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%). Purpose: Acne Treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenono-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
For external use only. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thorough with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Other using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.