Biotene Moisturizing Oral Rinse Mouthwash for Dry Mouth, Fresh Mint - 33.8 oz
Item No. 0348078
Experiencing constant Dry Mouth symptoms Biotene Dry Mouth Oral Rinse is ideal for managing Dry Mouth symptoms, when used as part of your daily oral health care routine. It contains a mouth-moisturizing system that is proven to provide soothing relief for up to 4 hours.* Plus, its gentle, alcohol-free formula cleans and refreshes, helping you maintain a healthy mouth. Try Biotene Dry Mouth Oral Rinse today to relieve Dry Mouth symptoms and help freshen breath*as measured in a 28-day clinical study
- Biotene Dry Mouth Oral Rinse is specially formulated to provide immediate Dry Mouth symptom relief for up to four hours as measured in 28 day clinical trial
- Soothes and moisturizes for up to 4 hours (as measured in a 28 day clinical study)
- Alcohol free and sugar free formula
- Can be used with other Biotene Dry Mouth products as a part of your daily dry mouth routine
- Number 1 Dentist Recommended Dry Mouth brand (Quintiles IMS, data through 4/30/2018)
|Product Name||Biotene Moisturizing Oral Rinse Mouthwash for Dry Mouth, Fresh Mint - 33.8 oz|
|Extended Size||33.8 fl oz (1 lt)|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
Adults use approximately one tablespoon, rinse for 30 seconds then spit out. Use up to 5 times per day unless otherwise instructed by a healthcare professional. Children 12 years and under do not use unless directed by a healthcare professional. Store below 77 degrees f (25 degrees c).
Purified water, glycerin, xylitol, sorbitol, propylene glycol, poloxamer 407, sodium benzoate, hydroxyethylcellulose, methylparaben, propylparaben flavor, sodium phosphate, disodium phosphate.
If symptoms of dry mouth persist, consult a healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not use if shrink sleeve is missing.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.