Item No. 0038992

Photo of Blistex Mouth Pain Liquid 0.33 fl oz (9.75 ml)

Blistex Mouth Pain Liquid 0.33 fl oz (9.75 ml)

$7.99

Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours

Details

Canker sores, denture abrasions and braces cause pain and irritation inside your mouth, but you don’t have to live with it. Get relief with Blistex Mouth Pain Liquid. With the control-tip applicator, you can apply the liquid directly where the pain is and relax as you start to feel relief.

Features & Benfits:

  • Maximum pain relief
  • Forms protective coating
  • Convenient applicator
  • ADA accepted
Reviews
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 37.36ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Specs
Product Weight 0.33 fluid oz
Unit Price $775.73 per QUART Liquid (on regular retail)
Available Online
Package Count 1
Product Weight 0.33
Product Weight UOM fluid oz
Container Type Bottle
Form Liquid
Color Clear
Indications For the relief of pain associated with canker sores or minor irritation or injury of the mouth and gums
Country of Manufacture United States
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA
Allergy Option Casein Free
Directions
To assure formation of a long-lasting film coating, dry affected area &apply medication undiluted w/applicator. Allow a few seconds for coatingto form. Use up to 4 times daily, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor. Childrenunder 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product. Do not purchase if package has been opened. Store at 68-77 degrees f. Cap tightly after use to avoid evaporation.
Safety
For oral use only. Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "caine" anesthetics. When using this product do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, if irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens, or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your doctor or dentist promptly. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.