Boiron Arnicare Gel for Pain Relief, Unscented - 2.6 oz
Item No. 0357164
Boiron Arnicare Gel relieves muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises. This homeopathic medicine is made from a mountain daisy. Odorless and non-greasy, the gel is cooling and quickly absorbed into the skin. (Arnicare.com) Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated. Nearly 90 years ago, twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron set out to develop a way to prepare reliable homeopathic medicines for their patients. Today, as world leader in homeopathic medicines, Boiron continues as an independent pharmaceutical laboratory that prides itself on quality manufacturing and responsible environmental practices. It's still operated by the Boiron family who continues to be passionate about integrating the benefits of homeopathic medicine
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- No traditional strong medicine smell; free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Cools and refreshes upon contact.
- Residue-free: non-sticky, non-greasy, and water-based.
- Absorbed quickly by the skin ideal for first aid treatment for athletes.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Boiron Arnicare Gel for Pain Relief, Unscented - 2.6 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Best For||Aches & Pains|
|Ingredient Preference||Homeopathic, Paraben Free|
|Allergy Option||Allergen Free, Dairy Free, Dye Free|
Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Gel to affected area as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed. Store at 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C).
Active Ingredient: Arnica Montana (1X HPUS-7%).
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and with open wounds. Do not use if tube seal is broken. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.