|Product Name||Boiron Oscillococcinum Flu Symptom Relief, Quick-Dissolving Pellets - 6 ct|
Age 2+ years
These Uses have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. 1. Papp R, Schuback G, Beck E, et al. Oscillococcinum(R) in patients with influenza-like syndromes a placebo-controlled double-blind evaluation. British Homoeopathic Journal. 1998
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Allergy Option||Allergen Free|
Item No. 0516919
The moment you feel achy or rundown, nip flu-like symptoms in the bud with Boiron Oscillococcinum. Clinical studies show that Oscillococcinum reduces the duration and severity of flu symptoms such as body aches, headache, fever, chills, and fatigue.* 1-2 Easy to take, the slightly sweet pellets dissolve under the tongue and are recommended for everyone ages 2 and up.
- Homeopathic multi-symptom flu medicine.
- Works best when taken at the first sign of symptom. The latest study published in a British scientific journal found that when patients took Oscillococcinum within 24 hours of the onset of symptoms nearly 63 percent showed clear improvement or complete resolution within 48 hours.
- Used in more than 50 countries, including France for more than 50 years and where it is currently the overall best-selling flu medicine.
- Non-drowsy, non-habit forming.
- No interaction with other medications or supplements.
Over-the-counter allergy medication is now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older, dissolve entire contents of one tube in the mouth every 6 hours, up to 3 times a day. Children younger than 2 years of age, ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Anas Barbariae Hepatis Et Cordis Extractum (200 Ck Hpus). Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, Sucrose.
Ask a doctor before use in children younger than 2 years of age. Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen. Pregnancy/breast-feeding if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.