|Product Name||Boiron Oscillococcinum Flu Symptom Relief Quick-Dissolving Pellets - 30 ct|
These Uses have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. 1. Papp R, Schuback G, Beck E, et al. Oscillococcinum(R) in patients with influenza-like syndromes a placebo-controlled double-blind evaluation. British Homoeopathic Journal. 19988
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Allergy Option||Allergen Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free|
Utter rubbishIt’s shameful that RiteAid sells homeopathic products, with no active ingredients. Don’t waste your money on sugar pills like these
This works.So Happy to find this. Keep it in house.
Item No. 0357357
The moment you feel achy or rundown, nip flu-like symptoms in the bud with Boiron Oscillococcinum. Clinical studies show that Oscillococcinum reduces the duration and severity of flu symptoms such as body aches, headache, fever, chills, and fatigue.* 1-2 Easy to take, the slightly sweet pellets dissolve under the tongue and are recommended for everyone ages 2 and up.
- Homeopathic multi-symptom flu medicine.
- Works best when taken at the first sign of symptom. The latest study published in a British scientific journal found that when patients took Oscillococcinum within 24 hours of the onset of symptoms nearly 63 percent showed clear improvement or complete resolution within 48 hours.
- Used in more than 50 countries, including France for more than 50 years and where it is currently the overall best-selling flu medicine.
- Non-drowsy, non-habit forming.
- No interaction with other medications or supplements.
Over-the-counter allergy medication is now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older dissolve entire contents of one tube in the mouth every 6 hours, up to 3 times a day. Children under 2 years of age ask a doctor.
Anas barbariae hepatis et, cordis extractum 200 ck hpus, inlactose, sucrose
Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age. Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.