Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Drug-Free, Original Tan, Large - 30 ct
Item No. 0313922
Breathe Right Original Tan nasal strips are breathing aids for your nightly routine. They lift and open your nasal passages to help you breathe better so you can sleep better. Use them to reduce nasal congestion due to cold, allergies, or a deviated septum and help reduce or even stop snoring due to nasal congestion altogether. Breathe Right nasal strips are the only nasal strips that use 3M technology for comfortable fit and removal. Made with flexible, spring-like bands, they open your nose up to 38 percent more vs. decongestant sprays alone.No matter what kind of nasal congestion you have, there's a Breathe Right product right for you. Breathe Right nasal strips come in a variety of strengths, sizes, and types, including original (in sizes small/medium or large), extra strength, tan, clear, and lavender-scented strips. Plus, every strip is drug free and safe to use with other medications. Try them today to stop snoring and instantly relieve nasal congestion so you can breathe better, sleep better, and feel better.
- Breathe Right Original Tan nasal strips help you breathe better so you can sleep better
- Breathe Right nasal strips are a drug free snoring aid that provides instant relief for nighttime nasal congestion due to cold or allergies
- Made of flexible bands that fit right above the nostrils, lifting inflamed sinus passages for easier breathing
- Opens your nose up to 38 percent more vs. decongestant sprays alone
- Available in sizes small/medium and large
Sinus relief is eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Drug-Free, Original Tan, Large - 30 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
1. Clean Your Face - Since adhesive doesnt stick well to oily or wet skin, its important to wash and thoroughly dry your nose before applying a nasal strip.2. Position Nasal Strip - Remove the protective liner to expose the adhesive. Then position the nasal strip on your nose. Position is criticalthe strip should be centered along the width of your nose with the tabs on the flaring part of the nostril. The tabs shouldnt cover the flaring part of the nostril entirely, but rather should sit just above. 3. Apply to Nose - Gently rub the strip to secure it onto your nose. Nasal strips come in different sizes to fit different nose types, so you should determine which size is best for you. Also, its important to always refer to the packaging leaflet before use.
Packaging of this product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.