|Product Name||Brita Tap Water Filter System with Filter Change Reminder for Standard Faucets, White|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Item No. 0342060
Brita White On Tap Faucet Water Filtration System filters out odors and impurities for healthier, great tasting water in a sleek white finish. rita is the world's #1 brand of water filtration. This basic faucet mount removes 99% of lead and reduces chlorine (taste and odor) and asbestos contaminants* commonly found in tap water It features an extra layer to trap sediments and smaller contaminates. One Brita water filter can provide up to 100 gallons of filtered tap water, replacing over 750 standard 16.9 oz. plastic water bottles, which cuts down on waste and saves money. This certified Brita water filter system attaches directly to standard faucets in five easy steps and includes a built-in filter indicator to signal the need for replacement after approximately 100 gallons or 4 months, whichever comes first. This model does not fit pull-out or spray style faucets. Get better taste on tap with the Brita White On Tap Faucet Water Filter System.
- EASY AND CONVENIENT: This Brita water filtration system attaches to your standard faucet making tap water cleaner and great-tasting. Filtration system is easy to install; no tools required. Height 8.25; Width 2.38; Length/Depth 6; Weight 0.84 pounds,
- REDUCES LEAD: Water filter system filters out 60 contaminants such as 99% lead, chlorine (taste and odor), benzene and asbestos contaminants* that may be found in tap water. *Substances reduced may not be in all users' water,
- FILTER CHANGE REMINDER: A helpful status indicator lets you know when your filter is working and when it needs to be replaced with a 1-click filter replacement. Replace your tap water filter every 4 months for the average family,
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: 1 BPA free Brita faucet filter can provide up to 100 gallons of filtered tap water, replacing up to 750 standard 16 oz. plastic water bottles,
- SAVE IN STYLE: Reducing bottled water waste helps save money and with the white finish, this water filter system is sure to match most modern kitchen décor. Fits standard faucets only. Does not fit pull out and spray style faucets
Unscrew the aerator from faucet. If faucet threads are on the outside, attempt to attach the system directly to the faucet. If your faucet has threads on the inside, you will need to use one of the adapters provided. Attach base system to your faucet and then insert filter cartridge into filter cup. Flush the new filter cartridge with cold water for 5 minutes. The 100 gallon filter life begins after the 5-minute conditioning period.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.