|Product Name||Brita Standard Water Filter Replacements, BPA Free - 3 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
Item No. 0102127
Keep tap water healthier and tasting better when you regularly change your Brita replacement filter. Made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers, this replacement filter reduces copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that can adversely affect your health over time, while cutting chlorine taste and odor to deliver great tasting water. Designed to leave no black flecks in your water and with no pre-soak required, the Brita filters are quick and easy to use. Change your Brita filters every 40 gallons or approximately 2 months for best performance. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
- Get great-tasting water with Brita Standard water filter replacement
- Switch to Brita and you can save money and replace 1800 single-use plastic bottles a year
- Reduce Chlorine (taste & odor) Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Cadmium
- For the best tasting water, replace your water filter after 40 gallons or approximately every 2 months; Brita Standard filters last 2x longer than ZeroWater filters
- Compatible with all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Stream; Brita water filters are simple to replace with a pull top cap for easy removal; *16.9 oz water bottle
Change your filter with just a few simple steps. Wash your hands before unwrapping the filter. Flush filter with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert filter into reservoir. Add cold tap water. Discard your first 3 pitchers of filter water, or use this water for plants. It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first fillings. Fill up your pitcher and enjoy great tasting water. Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. Substances reduced may not be in all users water.