Brita Standard Water Filter Replacements, BPA Free - 3 ct
Item No. 0102127
Keep tap water healthier and tasting better when you regularly change your Brita replacement filter. Made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers, this replacement filter reduces copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that can adversely affect your health over time, while cutting chlorine taste and odor to deliver great tasting water. Designed to leave no black flecks in your water and with no pre-soak required, the Brita filters are quick and easy to use. Change your Brita filters every 40 gallons or approximately 2 months for best performance. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
- BPA FREE: Enjoy BPA free Brita Standard Replacement Filters made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Brita Stream pitchers. Height 5.31; Width 2.31; Length/Depth 2.31; Weight .13 pounds
- CLEANER: Only Brita filters are certified to reduce Chlorine (taste and odor), Copper, Mercury, Zinc and Cadmium. Contaminants reduced may not be in all users' water
- EASY INSTALLATION: A pull top cap makes filter change quick and easy with no pre-soaking necessary in order to enjoy great-tasting, filtered water in minutes
- REPLACEMENT FILTER: Replace your standard filter every 40 gallons, about every 2 months for the average household. Brita filters last 2.5x longer lasting that Zero Water
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita standard filter can replace 300 16.9oz water bottles. You'll stay hydrated, save money and reduce plastic waste
|Product Name||Brita Standard Water Filter Replacements, BPA Free - 3 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
Change your filter with just a few simple steps. Wash your hands before unwrapping the filter. Flush filter with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert filter into reservoir. Add cold tap water. Discard your first 3 pitchers of filter water, or use this water for plants. It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first fillings. Fill up your pitcher and enjoy great tasting water. Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. Substances reduced may not be in all users water.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.