Brita Small 5 Cup Water Filter Pitcher with Standard Filter, Red - 1 ct
Item No. 0376476
Drink healthier, great tasting tap water with this BPA free Brita 5 cup water pitcher. With the Advanced filter technology, Brita cuts the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water, and is certified to reduce copper, cadmium and mercury impurities, which can adversely affect your health over time. The color of this red Brita pitcher adds personality to your kitchen while the space efficient design makes it easy to fit almost anywhere. It is ergonomically design with a flip top lid that makes refilling a breeze and an electronic filter indicator that lets you know when it is time to change the Brita replacement filter. This small water pitcher comes with 1 water filter, which should be changed every 40 gallons or about 2 months for best results. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
- SMALL WATER PITCHER: This small, plastic water filtration pitcher is easy to pour and refill. The space efficient pitcher fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves and is great for families. Height 9.37; Width 4.45; Length/Depth 9.8; Weight 1.39 pounds,
- CLEANER AND GREAT TASTING: The BPA free Brita filter reduces chlorine (taste and odor), copper, mercury, zinc and cadmium impurities found in tap water for cleaner great tasting water. *Substances reduced may not be in all users' water,
- FILTER CHANGE REMINDER: For optimum performance, a helpful status indicator on your filtered water pitcher notifies you when your water filter needs to be replaced,
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16 oz. water bottles which saves you money and reduces plastic waste,
- REPLACEMENTS: Change Brita standard filters every 40 gallons, about 2 months for the average household for optimal performance that's 2.5x longer than Zerowater filters
|Product Name||Brita Small 5 Cup Water Filter Pitcher with Standard Filter, Red - 1 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Your water filter pitcher can be ready to use in a few steps. Wash your hands before touching the filter, then flush it with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert the filter into the reservoir. Add cold tap water. The first three pitchers of filtered water may contain carbon dust. Use on plants or discard. Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. Substances reduced may not be in all users water.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.