Burt's Bees 100% Natural Origin Moisturizing Lip Balm, Hemp with Beeswax - 1 ct
Item No. 0383263
Burt's Bees Hemp Moisturizing Lip Balm moisturizes and conditions dry lips and leaves them looking and feeling soft, smooth and healthy. This product is formulated with hemp seed oil, which is rich in vitamin E and has the optimal balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. It is also infused with beeswax and other nourishing ingredients for a luxurious texture and ultimate hydration. The silky balm allows for a smooth application, and the convenient tube makes it easy to carry along your lip balm and keep lips feeling smooth wherever you go.
- LIP CARE: Burt's Bees Hemp Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with hemp seed oil rich in vitamin E and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to renew lips; Packaging may vary
- MOISTURIZER: Hydrate and smooth dry lips with beeswax, hemp seed oil and rich butters packed into every tube. This luxurious balm will keep lips feeling fresh and rejuvenated
- SMOOTH LIP BALM: Condition lips in just one swipe with this conveniently packaged balm, which has a luxurious texture to allow for an easy, flawless application
- ALL NATURAL: Keep lips nourished with this formulation of natural, responsibly sourced ingredients that doesn't contain parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS
- CONVENIENT PACKAGING: Burt's Bees Hemp Moisturizing Lip Balm comes in a convenient tube that's easy to carry along wherever for quick application on-the-go
|Product Name||Burt's Bees 100% Natural Origin Moisturizing Lip Balm, Hemp with Beeswax - 1 ct|
|Disclaimer||(Packaging May Vary)|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Cruelty Free|
beeswax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, lanolin, cannabis sativa seed oil, flavor, rebaudioside A, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, canola oil, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linalool hemp seed oil natural flavor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.