Burt's Bees Hand Cream, Almond & Milk - 2 oz
Item No. 0349099
Put the power of nature to work for your skin with all natural Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream. This super rich cream contains sweet almond oil and vitamin E to help hydrate and shield hard working hands and beeswax to seal and condition the skin. 99% natural and contains no parabens or phthalates. Massage a dollop of this hydrating moisturizer anytime your hands feel dry and after every hand washing to keep your hands looking beautiful and feeling soft and smooth. Great for elbows, knees and feet too
- HAND CREAM: Give your hands the break they deserve with this rich, naturally moisturizing Burt's Bees Hand Cream that revitalizes tough, dried out skin
- MOISTURIZER CREAM: This lotion for dry skin can keep more than your hands soft and smooth - use this emollient almond cream on elbows, knees and feet
- NATURAL LOTION: Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E and conditioning Beeswax shield rough, hard-working skin in this 99% natural hydrating hand cream
- SCENTED HAND CREAM: This silky smooth hand cream keeps skin healthy looking and smelling fresh with a natural, nutty almond scent
- DRY SKIN LOTION: Formulated without parabens, phthalates or petrolatum, this deeply moisturizing hand care absorbs quickly to instantly soothe dry cracked hands and skin
|Product Name||Burt's Bees Hand Cream, Almond & Milk - 2 oz|
|Container Type||glass jar|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Cruelty Free|
Apply a small amount of almond and milk hand cream to dry or rough hands and massage into skin.
prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, water, beeswax, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, kaolin, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, tocopherol, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, nonfat dry milk, carrageenan, glycine soja (soybean) oil, stearic acid, sodium borate, citric acid, sodium phytate, sucrose, alcohol, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, eugenol, linalool.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.