|Product Name||Burt's Bees Herbal Complexion Stick - 1 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Cruelty Free|
Item No. 0349120
Treat your blemishes naturally with Burt's Bees Herbal Complexion Stick Infused with 10 herbal ingredients including Tea Tree and Juniper Oils, known for their astringent qualities. Combined with willow bark, which clarifies and gently exfoliates skin to clear pores and calendula to reduce irritation. Economically sized to fit into a pocket or purse, so you can apply it anytime, anywhere. This 99.9% natural concentrated formula keeps your skin clear and beautiful, naturally.
- COMPLEXION STICK: Control and eliminate pesky imperfections on the spot with the fast acting natural treatment of Burt's Bees Herbal Complexion Stick
- PORE CLEANSER: Formulated with tea tree and juniper oils known for their astringent qualities, this solution naturally treats unwanted spots and seals pores
- EXFOLIATOR: Combined with willow bark and calendula, this herbal complexion stick gently exfoliates to remove dead skin
- NATURAL SKIN CARE: Infused with 10 herbal, 99.9% natural ingredients, use this blemish solution to clear pores while also soothing irritation
- FACE CARE: Clear up your skin with this purifying complexion stick from Burt's Bees
Over-the-counter acne treatments are now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
After facial cleansing, simply roll on as needed.
alcohol denat., citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, borago officinalis (borage) extract, achillea millefolium (yarrow) extract, carum petroselinum (parsley) extract, water, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) oil, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, juniperus communis fruit oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, citral, geraniol, limonene, linalool.
Flammable. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid eye area.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.