Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream - 0.6 oz
|Product Name||Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream - 0.6 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Cruelty Free|
Item No. 0349167
Nourish and moisturize nails and cuticles with intensive Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. This 100% natural, buttery cuticle care cream is packed with natural ingredients to pamper you from tips to toes. Sweet almond oil and cocoa seed butter moisturize and soften your cuticles while vitamin E and sunflower oil nourish brittle nails. A hint of lemon scent leaves your nails smelling clean and fresh. The result is healthy looking and beautiful nails, naturally. This convenient small tin makes anytime cuticle care easy. Give your skin the best nature has to offer with Burt's Bees.
- CUTICLE CREAM: Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream revitalizes dry, rough hands to moisturize and soothe hangnails and torn cuticles
- HYDRATING CREAM: This intensive conditioning treatment helps nourish brittle nails with vitamin E oil and Sunflower oil for healthier looking nails and hands
- MOISTURIZING CREAM: Sweet almond oil and cocoa seed butter naturally soften and moisturize cuticles with a fresh lemon scent
- ALL NATURAL: This 100% natural, Lemon Butter cuticle care cream is packed with natural ingredients to pamper you from finger tips to toes; formulated without phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS
- SOOTHE DRY HANDS: Use this buttery cuticle cream to soften dry cuticles and layer on a Burt's Bees hand cream for extra hydration
Gently massage cuticle care cream into cuticles after washing hands and as needed.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, beeswax, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, beta-carotene, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, vegetable oil.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.