Item No. 0349138
Soften and invigorate your rough tired feet with Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion. This natural formula combines pure peppermint oil and menthol to soothe your tired feet. Infused with vegetable-based glycerin and coconut oil to deeply moisturize and soften rough calluses and heels. This rich foot treatment made with 99.0% natural ingredients combined with the sweet refreshing peppermint scent revives and softens your hard-working feet. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with Burt's Bees.
- RELAXING FOOT CREAM: Deeply moisturize and soften rough callouses and heels with Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion
- MOISTURIZING LOTION: Peppermint oil and menthol naturally soothe and relieve pains, aches, and soreness from overworked, tired feet
- NATURAL SKIN CARE: Pamper your aching feet with this 99.0% natural foot cream made with the natural blend of vegetable based glycerin and coconut oil
- SCENTED LOTION: This natural lotion reconditions and revitalizes skin while the refreshing, fragrant peppermint oil relaxes and invigorates the body
- DRY SKIN LOTION: Formulated without parabens, phthalates or petrolatum, this deeply moisturizing foot cream absorbs quickly to instantly soothe dry cracked feet and skin
|Product Name||Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion - 3.38 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Paraben Free, Phthalate-Free|
Apply foot cream daily to the tops and soles of the feet.
Water, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seedoil, glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, beeswax, menthe piperita (peppermint) oil, stearic acid, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, menthol, sodium bicarbonate,melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, petroselinum crispum (parsley) leaf oil, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel wax, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, sucrose stearate, xanthan gum, canola oil, sodium borate, alcohol, phenoxyethanol, limonene, linalool
Peppermint oil, while naturally refreshing for feet, can be irritating if it comes into contact with eyes. Wash hands after applying.