Item No. 0349118
Moisturize your rough, dry hands with 100% natural Burt's Bees Hand Salve. Brimming with botanical oils, herbs and beeswax, this classic hand salve offers skin the hydration it craves with serious nourishment. The light herbal scent makes this moisturizer perfect for both men and women. The travel size tin fits in a pocket or purse for on the go hydration anytime, anywhere. For best results, use the salve daily before and after gardening or any other activity that can be harsh on your hands.
- HAND SALVE: Give your hands the break they deserve with this rich, naturally moisturizing Burt's Bees Hand Salve that revitalizes tough, dried out skin
- MOISTURIZER: This balm for dry skin keeps more than your hands soft and smooth - use this instant moisturizer on elbows, knees and feet
- ALL NATURAL: A soothing blend of botanical oils and conditioning Beeswax shield rough, hard-working skin in this 100% natural hydrating hand salve formulated without phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS
- OINTMENT: This silky smooth ointment keeps skin healthy looking and smelling fresh with a natural herbal scent that appeals to both men and women
- SKIN CARE: Warm a small amount in your palm and gently massage into skin daily before and after outdoor activities
|Product Name||Burt's Bees 100% Natural Hand Salve - 3 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Cruelty Free|
For best results, gently massage natural hand salve into skin daily before and after gardening and other outdoor activities.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, beeswax, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower powder, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, limonene, linalool.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.