|Product Name||Burt's Bees 100% Natural Origin Moisturizing Lip Balm, Beeswax - 2 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Cruelty Free|
Item No. 0355764
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balm nourishes and makes your lips feel luxurious. Infused with power packed Beeswax to condition skin and antioxidant Vitamin E to richly moisturize and soften lips, this lip balm nourishes dry lips while keeping them revitalized and hydrated. With a matte finish and moisturizing balm texture, this tube of soothing lip balm glides on smoothly with a hint of Peppermint Oil which leaves your lips with a refreshing tingle. Conveniently tuck this tube into a pocket or purse, so that you can keep natural, nurturing lip care handy. This 100% natural origin beauty product is free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS and will beautify and revitalize your lips. Use this natural Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balm to make lips feel their best.
- LIP CARE: Two 0.15 oz tubes of Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balm that is bursting with minty freshness so that you can refresh and renew your lips
- MOISTURIZER: Made with Beeswax, Vitamin E and a hint of peppermint oil, hydrate and nourish dry lips with the original favorite Burt's Bees lip balm
- SMOOTH LIP BALM: Just one swipe of this conditioning lip care leaves your lips smooth and refreshed all day long
- ALL NATURAL: Enriched with 100% natural origin ingredients, this natural lip balm is formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS
- BEESWAX LIP BALM: Naturally beautify and revitalize your lips with the refreshing tingle of Original Beeswax Lip Balm
Apply lip balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
beeswax, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosmarinus ocinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, limonene, linalool, eugenol
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.