Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm, Honey with Beeswax - 0.15 oz
Item No. 2183090
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balms nourish and make your lips feel luxurious. Infused with powerful fruit extracts and Beeswax to richly moisturize and soften lips, the nourishing oils and butters will make your lips juicy, happy and healthy. With a matte finish and moisturizing balm texture, this tint free tube of soothing lip balm glides on smoothly to nourish dry lips while keeping them revitalized and hydrated. Conveniently tuck a tube into a pocket or purse, so that you can keep natural, nurturing lip care handy. This 100% natural beauty product is free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS and will beautify and revitalize your lips. Use these natural Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balms to make lips feel their best.
- LIP CARE: Bursting with sweet and silky flavor, refresh and renew your lips with Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm
- MOISTURIZER: Hydrate and sooth dry lips with Beeswax and powerful fruit extracts packed into every tube of Burt's Bees lip balm
- SMOOTH LIP BALM: Just one swipe of this conditioning lip care leaves your lips smooth and refreshed all day long
- ALL NATURAL: Enriched with 100% natural ingredients, this natural lip balm is formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS
- LIP BALM: Treat your lips to a tropical vacation with this fruity lip balm that naturally beautifies and revitalizes your lips
|Product Name||Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm, Honey with Beeswax - 0.15 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Cruelty Free|
Apply lip balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
beeswax, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, flavor, lanolin, honey, ammonium glycyrrhizate, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.