Item No. 0349136
Cleanse away impurities from your skin with sulfate-free Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser. Formulated with olive oil, aloe and vegetable-based glycerin to help nourish your skin and infused with orange oil and soap bark, this cleanser helps remove dirt, make-up and excess oil. Free of parabens, phthalates and petrolatum, this 99.9% natural plant-based face cleanser not only cleanses and rinses easily but also nourishes. Leaving your skin feeling naturally clean.
- FACE WASH: Wash away dirt, excess oil and makeup with this refreshing orange cleanser to give your skin for a naturally healthy, fresh glow
- SULFATE-FREE: This face wash is sulfate-free to create a brighter, more luminous complexion while gently cleansing your skin
- FACE CLEANSER: Infused with a blend of Orange Oil and Soap Bark extract, your skin gets a deep clean with a refreshing, citrus aroma
- NATURAL FACE CLEANSER: Our 99.9% natural plant based cleanser with Olive Oil and Aloe will leave your skin feel naturally hydrated and healthy
- BURT'S BEES SKIN CARE: Use this cleanser daily as part of Burt's Bees natural face care regimen for a brighter and healthier looking complexion, naturally
|Product Name||Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser, Sulfate-Free - 4.3 oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Cruelty Free|
Wet your face and apply facial wash with your fingertips or a washcloth, massaging gently to loosen and remove dirt and makeup. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. Complete your daily regimen with your favorite Burts Bees toner and moisturizer.
glycerin, olea europaea fruit oil, limonene, avena sativa kernel flour, citrus aurantium dulcis oil, avena sativa kernel oil, lanolin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, quillaja saponaria bark extract, helianthus annuus seed oil, beta-carotene, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, glycine soja oil, canola oil (huile de colza), citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.