|Product Name||Caltrate Bone Health Advanced Cacium 600+D3 Plus Minerals - 150 ct|
|Color Specs Tab||Other|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly closed. Bottle sealed with printed foil under cap. Do not use if foil is torn.
|Best For||Bone & Joint Health|
Item No. 0367423
Caltrate 600+D3 Plus Minerals has calcium plus collagen-supporting minerals to help your bones stay strong and flexible*. Additionally, Caltrate Plus Minerals has the most vitamin D3 to help maximize calcium absorption to support strong, healthy bones*. Dual benefit formula* contain calcium & vitamin D3 for bone strength and minerals for flexibility*. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Per tablet; among leading calcium brands. Caltrate is the Number 1 selling brand of calcium supplements.
- Includes three, 150 count bottles of Caltrate 600+D3 Plus Minerals calcium supplement mini tablets to nourish your bones. (1)
- Easy to swallow Caltrate mini tablets are 35% smaller verses the leading small size calcium supplement. (2)
- Dual benefit formula includes calcium and vitamin D3 for bone strength and minerals for bone flexibility. (1,3)
- Includes essential minerals like zinc, copper and manganese (3) to help support collagen production for strong, resilient bones. (1)
- Caltrate Plus Minerals has the most vitamin D3 to help maximize calcium absorption. (1,2)
Adults Take two (2) mini tablets once daily with food or as directed by your physician. Not formulated for use in children.
Active Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Contains <2% of Blue 2 Lake, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Copper Sulfate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Sulfate, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Red 40 Lake, Sodium Ascorbate (to Preserve Freshness), Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherols (to Preserve Freshness), Yellow 6 Lake, Zinc Oxide.
Keep out of reach of children.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.