|Product Name||Campbells Chunky Soup, Chicken Noodle - 18.6 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Item No. 0360572
Campbell's Chunky Healthy RequestChicken Noodle Soup allows you to tackle hunger with the pure comforts of a hearty, soul-warming, ready to eat soup. Expect low-in-fat, big-in-flavor spoonfuls of antibiotic-free chicken and enriched egg noodles that'll keep you coming back for more.Campbell's Chunky Healthy Request Chicken Noodle SoupSoup That Eats Like a Meal.
- READY TO EAT SOUP: Loaded with big pieces of antibiotic-free chicken meat, enriched egg noodles and high-quality veggies
- 16 GRAMS OF PROTEIN: Each can contains 16 grams of proteinFill Up Right
- GREAT FOR ACTIVE LIFESTYLES: Each bowl is an easy and delicious way to satisfy your hunger after the big game or after a workout
- HEAT & SERVE CANNED SOUP: Just open, add it to a pot or microwave-safe bowl, and heat on stove or in the microwave when you're hungry and crunched for time
- Ships as single 18.8 ounce recyclable can
DO NOT ADD WATERSTOVE Pour soup into saucepan. Heat, stirring occasionally.MICROWAVEMicrowave ovens vary. Time given is approximate. Uneven microwave heating may cause popping, movement of the bowl and/or splattering.1. Heat, covered, in medium microwavable serving bowl on HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 min. or until hot.2. Careful, leave in microwave 1 min.3. Stir and serve.
INGREDIENTS: WATER, CHICKEN STOCK, CARROTS, CHICKEN MEAT, ENRICHED EGG NOODLES (WHEAT FLOUR, EGGS, EGG WHITES, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE WHEAT GLUTEN, PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SULFITES, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), CELERY, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF: MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CHICKEN FAT, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, YEAST EXTRACT, SALT, FLAVORING, SUGAR, CARRAGEENAN, VEGETABLE OIL, POTATO STARCH, DEHYDRATED CHICKEN BROTH, CANOLA OIL, SPICE, DEHYDRATED ONIONS, BETA CAROTENE FOR COLOR, LACTIC ACID, DISODIUM INOSINATE, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, CELERY EXTRACT, ONION EXTRACT, GARLIC EXTRACT.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.