|Product Name||Campbells Chunky Soup Bowl, Classic Chicken Noodle - 15.25 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Item No. 0333773
Campbell's Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup Microwavable Bowl is a ready to eat soup that works just as hard as you do. Expect bold, big flavors in every bite. Loaded with chunks of chicken meat without antibiotics, 15 grams of protein, veggies and hearty egg noodles, Campbell's Chunky Chicken Noodle Microwavable SoupSoup That Eats Like a Meal.
- READY TO EAT SOUP: Made with big pieces of chicken meat with no antibiotics, veggies and egg noodles.
- 15 GRAMS OF PROTEIN: Each bowl contains 15 grams of proteinFill Up Right.
- GREAT FOR ACTIVE LIFESTYLES: Each bowl is an easy and delicious way to satisfy your hunger after the big game or after a workout.
- MICROWAVABLE SOUP IS EASY TO HEAT UP: Open it with an easy tab and pop it in the microwave when you're hungry and crunched for time.
- Ships as one 15.25 ounce microwavable bowl that can be heat up and ready in just minutes.
Microwave ovens vary. Time given is approximate. Uneven microwave heating may cause popping, movement of the bowl and/or splattering. 1. Remove plastic cap. Carefully remove and discard metal lid, then replace plastic cap. 1. Microwave on HIGH 1 1/2 min. Careful, leave in microwave 1 min. (For warmer soup, heat another 30 seconds.) 2. Plastic cap may be hot. Grasp bowl on sides when removing from microwave. Stir and enjoy
Chicken Stock, White Meat Chicken, Carrots, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Eggs, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Celery, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Water, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Chicken Fat, Yeast Extract, Potassium Chloride, Soy Protein Concentrate, Sugar, Dehydrated Chicken, Onion Powder, Cooked Chicken Skins, Natural Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate, Spice, Beta Carotene For Color, Dehydrated Vegetable Broth, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Egg Yolks, Soy Lecithin.
Do not purchase if open or punctured. Do not reuse or reheat bowl. Promptly refrigerate unused soup in separate container.