|Product Name||Campbell's Chunky Soup, Classic Chicken Noodle Soup - 18.6 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Item No. 0103545
Campbell's Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup isn't just tastyit's made to work as hard as you do. With never-ending big flavors and bold ingredients, our comfort food classic is capable of fueling even the heartiest appetite. This ready to eat soup is crafted with big pieces of chicken meat with no antibiotics, chunks of quality vegetables and enriched egg noodles. We load every can of this Campbell's Chunky canned soup with the fill-you-up flavors that you'll never stop loving. Campbell's Chunky Chicken Noodle SoupSoup That Eats Like a Meal .
- READY TO EAT SOUP: Classic chicken noodle soup made with big pieces of chicken meat with no antibiotics, chunks of quality vegetables and enriched egg noodles
- 19 GRAMS OF PROTEIN: Each can contains 19 grams of proteinFill Up Right
- GREAT FOR ACTIVE LIFESTYLES: Each bowl is an easy and delicious way to satisfy your hunger after the big game or after a workout
- HEAT & SERVE CANNED SOUP: Just open, add it to a pot or microwave-safe bowl, and heat on stove or in the microwave when you're hungry and crunched for time
- Ships as single 18.6 ounce recyclable can
Do Not Add Water Stove Pour Soup Into Saucepan. Heat, Stirring Occasionally.Microwave Microwave Ovens Vary. Time Given Is Approximate. Uneven Microwave Heating May Cause Popping, Movement Of The Bowl And/Or Splattering. 1. Heat, Covered, In Medium Microwavable Serving Bowl On High 2 1/2 To 3 Min. Or Until Hot. 2. Careful, Leave In Microwave 1 Min. 3. Stir And Serve.
Ingredients: Chicken Stock, White Meat Chicken, Carrots, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Eggs, Egg Whites, Wheat Protein Isolate wheat Gluten, Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Sulfites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Celery, Contains Less Than 2% of: Water, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Chicken Fat, Potassium Chloride, Soy Protein Concentrate, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Onions, Cooked Chicken Skins, Sodium Phosphate, Flavoring, Spice, Beta Carotene for Color, Vegetable Broth, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Chicken, Egg Yolks, Soy Lecithin. Dehydrated