Item No. 0329650
Campbell's Chunky Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables Soup Microwavable Bowl is a ready to eat soup that is crafted with big pieces of seasoned sirloin and hearty veggies like carrots, potatoes, green beans and peas to create a flavorful recipe that satisfies and fills you up. Conveniently packed in a portable microwavable bowl, fuel your everyday hustle on the go with our hearty spoonfuls. Campbell's Chunky Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables Microwavable SoupSoup That Eats Like a Meal.
- Ships as one 15.25 ounce microwavable bowl that can be heated up and ready in just minutes
- READY TO EAT SOUP: Enjoy the savory, hearty flavors of seasoned sirloin burger simmered in veggies like carrots, potatoes, green beans and peas
- 12 GRAMS OF PROTEIN: Each bowl contains 11 grams of proteinFill Up Right
- FILL UP RIGHT: Each bowl is an easy and delicious way to satisfy your hunger after the big game or after a workout
- MICROWAVABLE SOUP IS EASY TO HEAT UP: Open it with an easy tab and pop it in the microwave when you're hungry and crunched for time
|Product Name||Campbells Chunky Soup, Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables - 15.25 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Microwave ovens vary. Time given is approximate. Uneven microwave heating may cause popping, movement of the bowl and/or splattering. 1. Remove plastic cap. Carefully remove and discard metal lid, then replace plastic cap. 1. Microwave on HIGH 1 1/2 min. Careful, leave in microwave 1 min. (For warmer soup, heat another 30 seconds.) 2. Plastic cap may be hot. Grasp bowl on sides when removing from microwave. Stir and enjoy
Ingredients: Water, Carrots, Potatoes, Seasoned Beef Sirloin Burgers With Onions (Sirloin Beef, Reconstituted Onions, Potato Extract, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Flavoring, Mustard), Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Green Beans, Peas, Contains Less Than 2% of: Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Salt, Yeast Extract, Caramel Color, Flavoring, Fermented Whey, Spice, Onion Extract. Contains: Wheat, Milk
Metal edges are sharp. Bowl and soup are hot after heating. Do not purchase if open or punctured. Do not reuse or reheat bowl. Promptly refrigerate unused soup in separate container. Recommend use by date on bowl end.