Campho Phenique Cold Sore and Fever Blister Treatment for Lips -Maximum Strength, 0.23 oz
Buy 1 Get 1 at 50% off Shop Eligible Items
Item No. 0031321
Give cold sores the cold shoulder! Campho Phenique Cold Sore Treatment Gel alleviates pain and discomfort on contact while soothing and moisturizing the surrounding skin to prevent painful cracking and peeling as the cold sore dries out. Campho Phenique has been trusted by families for instant relief from painful cold sores and fever blisters for over 130 years. Camphorated phenol (camphor 10.8% and phenol 4.7%) is the active ingredient in Campho Phenique. It is a powerful pain reliever that temporarily helps inactivate the pain signals at the nerve endings in the skin, providing a local anesthetic or numbing effect to help prevent cold sore pain on contact. It also has antiseptic properties to help stop infection to promote efficient healing of cold sores and fever blisters. Campho Phenique also includes aloe (aloe barbadensis leaf extract) to moisturize as cold sores or fever blisters dry out. If you like Campho Phenique cold sore and fever blister treatment for lips try Campho Phenique Antiseptic Liquid, a fast-absorbing liquid that relieves the pain and itch on contact from sunburn, insect bites, minor cuts, scrapes, and minor burns.
- TRUSTED: A favorite for cold sore and fever blister treatment for lips for over 130 years.
- INSTANT RELIEF: Formulated with camphor and phenol to temporarily inactivate the pain signals at the nerve endings in the skin to provide a local anesthetic (numbing effect) that stops the pain and itch of cold sores and fever blisters on contact.
- HELPS PREVENT INFECTION: Antiseptic properties help prevent infection to promote cold sore healing.
- ALOE SOOTHES AND MOISTURIZES: Prevents dryness and cracking as cold sores and fever blisters dry out.
- Campho Phenique Cold Sore Treatment Gel
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Campho Phenique Cold Sore and Fever Blister Treatment for Lips -Maximum Strength, 0.23 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Adults and children 2 years of age and over. Clean the affected area, apply a small amount of this product to the cold sore or fever blister 1 to 3 times daily. Do not bandage. Children under 2 years of age; ask a doctor.
Camphorated phenol (camphor 10.8% and phenol 4.7%)
For external use only. Do not use over large areas of the body, with a bandage. Ask a doctor before use if you have a deep or puncture wound, animal bites, serious burns. When using this product do not sue in or near the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water and obtain medical attention. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away. Do not induce vomiting before contacting medical help or Poison control center.