Item No. 0385910
Cascade Complete ActionPacs dishwasher detergent powers away even 24-hour stuck-on messes for a complete clean. That's because every ActionPac has 25% more Cleaning Power (% cleaning ingredients vs. Cascade Original) & is formulated with the grease-fighting power of Dawn dishwashing liquid. Cascade Complete ActionPacs are conveniently premeasured with no finicky wrapping-just toss in a pac. Cascade Complete ActionPacs are phosphate free. Plus, Cascade Complete ActionPacs dissolve quickly to unleash cleaning power early in the cycle. For best results, use Cascade Complete ActionPacs with Cascade Power Dry Rinse Aid for powerful drying and Cascade Dishwasher Cleaner to keep your dishwasher machine sparkling. Save up to 15 gallons of water per dishwasher load when you skip the pre-wash and run your dishwasher with Cascade Complete ActionPacs. Cascade is the #1 Recommended Brand in North America More dishwasher brands in North America recommend Cascade vs. any other automatic dishwashing detergent brand, recommendations as part of co-marketing agreements.
- Cascade complete actionpacs have 25% more cleaning power % cleaning ingredients vs. cascade original
- Dissolves fast and releases the grease-fighting power of dawn
- Powers away even 24-hour stuck-on messes for a complete clean
- Convenient, premeasured actionpac with no finicky wrapping. phosphate free
- Use with cascade power dry rinse aid and cascade dishwasher cleaner for our best clean
|Product Name||Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent - Fresh Scent, 27 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
1. Add 1 actionpac for 1 load: Do not unwrap, puncture or pull apart stuck together pacs.2. Load the actionpac: Place one pac in the main dispenser & close dispenserdoor.3. Let it do the cleaning. Be sure to reseal the bag after each use.
Amylase Enzyme, Colorants, Copolymer Of Acrylic And Sulphonic Acids, Copolymer Of Acrylic Maleic And Sulphonic Acids, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrances, Glycerin, Isotridecanol Ethoxylated, PEG/PPG/Propylheptyl Ether, Polyvinyl Alcohol Polymer, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Sulfate, Subtilisin, Transitional Metal Catalyst, Trisodium Dicarboxymethyl Alaninate, Water, Zinc Carbonate
Do not get in eyes. do not get on skin or clothing. keep out of reach of children. first aid treatment: contains sodium carbonate, nonionic surfactants, sodium silicate and enzymes. if swallowed, give a glassful of water and call a poison control center or doctor immediately. do not induce vomiting. if in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. if on skin, rinse well with water.