Item No. 0347521

Photo of Cascade Dishwasher Detergent, ActionPacs, Fresh Scent, 20 pacs 12.7 oz (360 g)

Cascade Dishwasher Detergent, ActionPacs, Fresh Scent, 20 pacs 12.7 oz (360 g)

$5.99

Availability: Out of Stock

Save more with card
Clip to Load2Card
$0.50 Off

Show Details

Expires: 5/27/2017
Details

Skip the prewashing, measuring and mess with Cascade ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent. With the rinse-aid action and Shine Shield formula, you can get sparkling clean dishes without the vigorous scrubbing. Easily remove layers of dried on residue by simply dropping a premeasured ActionPac into your dishwasher and letting the food-dissolving power of Cascade do the work. Phosphate free.

Features & Benefits:

  • Grease fighting power of dawn
  • Rinse aid action
  • Classic cascade clean with the grease fighting power of dawn
  • Base: grease fighting power of dawn, fights tea & coffee stains
  • Kitchen aid and Maytag are registered trademarks of whirlpool
Reviews
Specs
Height 9.9 inches
Width 6.3 inches
Depth 3.65 inches
Product Weight 12.7 oz
Unit Price $29.95 per 100 (on regular retail)
Available Online
Package Count 20
Depth 3.65
Width 6.3
Height 9.9
Product Weight 12.7
Product Weight UOM oz
Extended Size 20 pacs [12.7 oz (360 g)]
Scent Fresh
Indications Dishwasher detergent
Country of Manufacture United States
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA
Directions
1. Concentrated pouch = 1. Load. 1. Dry hands before handling. 2. D not unwrap or puncture pac (it dissolves quickly in water). 3. Place one pac in the main dispenser cup and close dispenser door. 4. Let it do the cleaning. 5. Reseal bag after each use. For outstanding spot protection, add cascade rinse aid. Make sure items are dishwasher safe and follow manufacturer's directions. Store in a cool, dry place
Safety
Irritant. Harmful if swallowed or put in mouth. May irritate eyes or skin. Keep out of reach of children. Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. First aid treatment: contains sodium carbonate, sodium silicate and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water and call a poison control center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water