Item No. 0385913
Cascade Platinum ActionPacs dishwasher detergent cleans burnt-on messes in just one wash, with no pre-wash needed. That's because Platinum has 50% More Cleaning Power (% cleaning ingredients vs. Cascade Complete ActionPacs) to tackle burnt-on foods. It dissolves fast to start cleaning right away, releasing the soaking power of Dawn dishwashing liquid, while food-seeking enzymes latch on and break down food into particles so small they can flow right down the drain. It's so powerful it even works in the Quick Wash cycle. Plus, Cascade Platinum dishwashing detergent is formulated to help prevent hard-water filmingkeeping your machine looking fresh and clean. Simply pop in an ActionPac and reveal a Platinum sparkle. Save up to 15 gallons of water per dishwasher load when you skip the pre-wash and run your dishwasher with Cascade Platinum. #1 Recommended Brand in North America More dishwasher brands in North America recommend Cascade vs. any other automatic dishwashing detergent brand, recommendations as part of co-marketing agreements.
- Cascade Platinum ActionPacs dishwasher detergent has 50% more cleaning power and even works in the quick wash cycle (%cleaning ingredients vs Cascade Complete ActionPacs)
- Dissolves fast and release the grease-fighting power of Dawn, while food-seeking enzymes latch on and break down food into particles so small they can flow right down the drain
- Powerful enough to clean 24-hour stuck-on food
- Convenient, premeasured ActionPac with no finicky wrapping. Phosphate free
- Use with Cascade Power Dry Rinse Aid and Cascade Dishwasher Cleaner for our best clean
|Product Name||Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent - Fresh Scent, 21 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
1. Add 1 Actionpac for 1 load. Do not unwrap, puncture or pull apart stuck together pacs.2. Load the actionpac. Place one pac in the main dispenser & close dispenser door.3. Let it do the cleaning. Be sure to reseal the bag after each use.
Amylase Enzyme, Colorants, Copolymer Of Acrylic And Sulphonic Acids, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrances, Glycerin, Isotridecanol Ethoxylated, PEG/PPG/Propylheptyl Ether, Polyvinyl Alcohol Polymer, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Subtilisin, Transitional Metal Catalyst, Trisodium Dicarboxymethyl Alaninate, Water, Zinc Carbonate
IRRITANT. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED OR PUT IN MOUTH. MAY IRRITATE EYES OR SKIN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains sodium carbonate, nonionic surfactants, sodium silicate and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.