Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent - Fresh, 21 ct
Item No. 0385913
Cascade Platinum ActionPacs dishwasher detergent cleans burnt-on messes in just one wash, with no pre-wash needed. That's because the pod dissolves fast to start cleaning right away, releasing the soaking power of Dawn dishwashing liquid, while food-seeking enzymes latch on and break down food into particles so small they can flow right down the drain. It's so powerful it even works in the Quick Wash cycle. Plus, Cascade Platinum dishwashing detergent is formulated to help prevent hard water filming, keeping your machine looking fresh and clean. Simply pop in an ActionPac and reveal a Platinum sparkle. Save up to 20 gallons of water per dishwasher load when you skip the pre-wash and run your dishwasher with Cascade Platinum. #1 Recommended Brand in North America More dishwasher brands in North America recommend Cascade vs. any other automatic dishwashing detergent brand, recommendations as part of co-marketing agreements.
- Cascade Platinum ActionPacs dishwasher detergent cleans burnt-on messes in just one wash, with no pre-wash needed.
- Dissolves fast to release the grease fighting power of Dawn, while food seeking enzymes latch on and break down food into particles so small they can flow right down the drain
- Get virtually spotfree sparkling clean dishes on even the toughest messes
- Formulated to help prevent hard water spots and filming to keep your machine looking fresh and clean
- Running the dishwasher daily saves water Save up to 20 gallons of water per dishwasher load when you skip the pre-wash ENERGY STAR certified dishwashers use 4 gallons per cycle. Running the tap for 11 minutes handwashing uses up to 24 gallons of water.
|Product Name||Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent - Fresh, 21 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Add 1 actionpac for 1 load. Do not unwrap, puncture or pull apart stuck together pacs. Place one pac in the main dispenser & close dispenser door. Be sure to reseal the bag after each use.
Amylase Enzyme, Benzotriazole, Colorants, Copolymer Of Acrylic And Sulphonic Acids, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrances, Glycerin, Isotridecanol Ethoxylated, PEG/PPG/Propylheptyl Ether, Polyvinyl Alcohol Polymer, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Subtilisin, Transitional Metal Catalyst, Trisodium Dicarboxymethyl Alaninate, Water
Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. Keep out of reach of children. First aid treatment: Contains sodium carbonate, nonionic surfactants and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.