|Product Name||Certain Dri Roll-On Anti-Perspirant, Prescription Strength - 1.2 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Color Specs Tab||Clear|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Dry Eyes, Watery Eyes|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Item No. 0032631
Regular deodorant doesn’t always give you the protection you need, which is why you should use Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant. The roll-on antiperspirant is prescription strength, so it lasts three times longer and works harder than your normal antiperspirant at stopping excessive perspiration. Enjoy 72 hours of protection, dryness and confidence.
Features & Benefits:
- Effective for up to 72 hours of sweat and odor protection
- Same active ingredient as prescription anti-perspirants: aluminum chloride
- Water-based, which makes it gentler on skin
- Should not wash off after bathing or showering, if application instructions are followed
- Colorless and fragrance free
This No. 1 doctor-recommended, non-prescription product is applied several times a week at bedtime
For external use only. Do not use: immediately after shaving, on broken skin, on irritated skin, immediately after bathing. When using this product do not use in or near eyes, apply to underarms only. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops. Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.