Cheez-It Baked Snack Cheese Crackers, Hot & Spicy, Grab 'N' Go - 3 oz
Item No. 0365954
Bring the heat to your snacking rotation with Cheez-It Hot & Spicy Baked Snack Crackers. Irresistibly cheesy, and loaded with a piquant blend of paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder, each delicious handful is packed with 100% real cheese that's been perfectly aged for a full, bold flavor that hits your taste buds with every mouthful. Cheez-It Hot & Spicy Baked Snack Crackers are the perfect addition to school lunches, late-night snack packs, and any time you crave a blast of scrumptious, satisfying flavor.
- Light and crispy bite-sized snack crackersmade with real cheese, a kick of spiciness, and a dusting of salt
- Our cheesy baked crackers are packed for convenience and make a delicious anytime snack
- Made with 100% real cheese aged for a bold taste; A family-favorite snack that's perfect for kids and adults
- A travel-ready food; Makes a tasty bite at home or on the go; Ideal for gatherings, parties, snack spreads, and more; Stow in lunchboxes, totes, and backpacks
- Includes 1, 3-ounce box of ready-to-eat snack crackers; Packaged for freshness and great taste
|Product Name||Cheez-It Baked Snack Cheese Crackers, Hot & Spicy, Grab 'N' Go - 3 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||30 g|
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 Thiamin Mononitrate, Vitamin B2 Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Salt.Contains 2% Or Less Of Paprika, Dextrose, Yeast, Onion Powder, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Sodium Diacetate, Green Pepper Sauce (Jalapeno Pepper, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Corn Starch), Dry Red Flavoring (Red Pepper, Distilled Vinegar, Salt), Spices, Citric Acid, Vinegar Solids, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Paprika Extract Color, Red Pepper, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Soy Lecithin.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.