Cheez-It Baked Snack Cheese Crackers, Original - 7 oz
Item No. 8015472
Make snack time more fun with Cheez-It Original Baked Snack Crackers, bite-size cheese crackers that are baked to crispy perfection. Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers are the real deal - made with 100% real cheese that's been carefully aged for a yummy, irresistible taste that's bursting with real cheese goodness in every crunchy bite. Each perfect square crisp is loaded with bold cheesy flavor that hits your taste buds with every delicious mouthful. A baked snack, Cheez-It crackers are perfect for game time, party spreads, school lunches, late-night snacking and more - the cheesy options are endless. Go ahead and enjoy your favorite cheese bite. You'll love the one-of-a-kind flavor of real cheese in every tasty handful ofCheez-It Original Baked Snack Crackers.
- Light and crispy bite-sized snack crackers made with real cheese and a dusting of salt
- Our cheesy baked crackers are packed for convenience and make a delicious anytime snack
- Made with 100% real cheese aged for a bold taste; A classic, family-favorite snack that's perfect for kids and adults
- A travel-ready food; Makes a tasty bite at home or on the go; Ideal for gatherings, parties, snack spreads, and more; Stow in lunchboxes, totes, and backpacks
- Includes 1, 7-ounce box of ready-to-eat snack crackers; Packaged for freshness and great taste
|Product Name||Cheez-It Baked Snack Cheese Crackers, Original - 7 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||30 g|
|Allergy Option||Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free|
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 Thiamin Mononitrate, Vitamin B2 Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (High Oleic Soybean, Soybean, Palm, And/Or Canola Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color).Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin.
Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.