Benadryl Children's Antihistamine Allergy Relief Chewables, Grape - 20 ct
Item No. 0377414
Children's BENADRYL Chewables Grape is an antihistamine in a convenient chewable form, that works when you need it most.Chewables temporarily relieve these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose; sneezing; itchy, watery eyes; and itching of the nose or throat.For children ages 6-11.
|Product Name||Benadryl Children's Antihistamine Allergy Relief Chewables, Grape - 20 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
find right dose below take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours Children under 2 years do not use Children 2 to 5 years do not use unless directed by a doctor Children 6 to 11 years 1 to 2 chewable tablets (12.5 mg to 25 mg) Adults and children 12 years and over 2 to 4 chewable tablets (25 mg to 50 mg) Other information store between 20-25C (68-77F). Avoid high humidity. Protect from light. tamper evident statement noted on packaging and specific to package type
Active Ingredient: (in each chewable tablet) Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg (antihistamine) Inactive Ingredients: Crospovidone, D&C red no. 30 aluminum lake, D&C red no.7 calcium lake, dextrose excipient, ethylcellulose, FD&C blue no.1 aluminum lake, flavors, gum arabic, hydroxypropylcellulose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sucralose, sugar spheres, tartaric acid
Do not use to make a child sleepy with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin Ask a doctor before use if you have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis glaucoma trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers When using this product marked drowsiness may occur avoid alcohol drinks alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery excitability may occur, especially in children If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.